4.21.2005

ah, the start. what to say? truthfully, it's a bit scary to put my thoughts out there for all to see. few have heard or read the words i write in the still of the morning or dark of night, bearing the utter rawness of my soul. i know not how else to write, so the transfer of words known almost solely to me to the openess of this is rather intimidating.

what have i to say that one would care to know? my life is routine at best, interesting through grace. bear with me, though... there are bound to be moments of laughter, sadness, and sheer joy. i am a wandering sail... knowing where i must end up, but so incredibly lost at times. walk with me along a dusty path... it's bound to be amusing now and again...

posted by julie @ 9:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary