2.16.2006

16 days later.

so, you may have noticed. i took a bit of a break. i needed one. not necessarily from writing, but from a lot of my normal routine. and i have noticed, the longer you wait to start blogging again, the harder it is. not so much because you're out of routine, but because after two or three weeks, there are a lot of thing you want to write about and you can't decide which to start with. that's where i'm at. it feels like the first one back ought to be some profound bit of funny. or depth. but it won't be. maybe tomorrow. maybe even this afternoon. today is just about jumping back in. i could tell you about my trip, or how my clementine literally disappeared this morning. i could write about my hot date on valentine's day or my latest run-in with harvey at the grocery store. or eighty different things i've thought about telling you these last few weeks. but right now, i'm just telling you that i'm back.

posted by julie @ 10:14 AM

3 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back,
i've been antisipating another entry for some time now!
i may have spelled "antisipating wrong" just fyi.
kristin a. :)

 
At 2/17/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Erin Bennett said...

You're back. And I'm glad. And DYING to hear about your hot Valentine's date. :)

 
At 2/21/2006 9:17 AM, Blogger gloria said...

you're back! hurrah! I've missed you.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary