3.20.2006

my gift for jackson.

PROMISING GREY STALLION
BY FLAGMOUNT KING

oh, new little jackson, here is my gift to you.
i give you this promising stallion. (this is much better than an unpromising stallion. trust me. someday you'll learn these things but for now, you'll just have to trust me.) i have no idea where your parents will choose to lodge him, but i'm sure they'll figure it out.

his name is masaii. he's six years old and has a good temperament. he a superb jumper, which i'm sure dad will love, but maybe not so much mom. he's an honest horse and an easy ride.

also, he lives in ireland, which means that they'll have to take you there to pick him up. if you want, as one of your biggest fans, i'd be willing to go with, too. :)

posted by julie @ 2:40 PM

1 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 11:22 PM, Blogger Grandma and Grandpa Benson said...

Ok . . . so this is just the best gift ever . . . it will take me awhile to come up with something worthy . . . (smile)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary