5.16.2006

smell of heaven.

life is quietly busy these days, but the first of my lilies of the valley have blossomed, which means that i collected a handful and put them on my desk. all day, i have been picking up the little vase, sticking my nose deep within and breathing in. one cannot help but sigh with delight. i feel like i'm in a febreeze commercial.

and on another note, kevin informed me that i was no longer his best friend. seems i've been passed over for someone with an interest in mr t? since i was not aware that i ever had been his bff, it's not crushed me.

i suppose if it does get me down, i'll just smell the lilies. and all will be well.

posted by julie @ 3:07 PM

4 Comments:

At 5/16/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger gloria said...

I'm like that whenever we have cilantro in the kitchen. We made guacamole recently and Pete had to ask me to stop groaning.

 
At 5/16/2006 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know who Kevin is...but clearly, this is his loss.
Enjoy the flowers.

 
At 5/16/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Jaime G said...

Mr. T!! Is he still around? Wow!

 
At 5/16/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger Grandma and Grandpa Benson said...

Smell of heaven . . . overnights with Grandma and Grandpa . . . Lily of the Valley on the night stand . . . in season . . . a reminder for my garden . . . thanks for the memories!

Deo Gratias!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary