5.04.2006

i think 27 is too old.

i chaperoned a youth conference this past weekend with my friend steve's youth group. i used to chaperone the youth group at my parents' old church all the time. nine years ago.

this is me nine years ago.
this is me last weekend.

i sort of look the same, but i don't feel the same. i had fun this past weekend, but i'm paying dearly for it. with two chiropractor appointments under my belt this week and fairly constant yawns, i think i just may be too old for this. although, it's sort of nice to realize i've inherited my father's ability to age slowly...

posted by julie @ 4:17 PM

3 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I remember 27. That was 1988. I'd been out of the Navy for 2 years and just married my first wife.
Ok, I didn't say I WANTED to remember 27, just that I do remember.

 
At 5/05/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger kimberly said...

I remember 27 too...like it was yesterday...or in three years...
I started to feel old when I was 22 and I was teaching high school students born in the 90s.

 
At 5/09/2006 5:59 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

At 31 I guess I should start being measured for my coffin :o)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary