12.11.2006

something to blog about.

i'm not good at meeting new people. i've become accustomed to my small world and am quite content to not expand it tremendously. but this morning, as i set out on my journey to work, i thought i should work on it a little harder. and as i don't know any telephone poles at all, i decided to meet one. well, rather, it decided to meet me. we met rather intimately and while it tried hug me, i wasn't as interested in moving so fast. (i am, after all, new to this whole thing) so we just bumped heads and called it good. what i didn't know, was that i ought to have consulted my car before getting to know telephone poles, so that she could don her rubber suit or her armor (i'm not sure which she would have preferred). so, sophie and i have split for the time being, her needing to get fixed more than i do and i'm praying that we will soon be united. because i miss my dear sophie. she's treated me well these last few years and now i have treated her so ill.

my head wished to be consulted as well, it turns out, as i've had a headache all day that tells me that the noggin, she's not happy either. but all is as well as it can be, and shall certainly work itself out in time, i just have no idea what that looks like right at this moment.

posted by julie @ 8:28 PM

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Kevin Lundgren said...

What?!!! Oh my!!! You crashed your car into a telephone pole?!!!! Julie! And this is how I find out? On your blog? Please tell me you went to a doctor to get your noggin checked out. You have explaining to do. This blog entry tells me nothing but a mystery. I don't understand. What were you doing when you hit the pole? Or did it fall from the sky? Look at all these questions I have. Now, start answerin'. You're gonna get us all worried sick. How are you getting to work then? Do you have a loner? Oh boy. I cannot even continue.....

 
At 12/14/2006 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Hope you and Sophie are doing better!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary