11.03.2006

regurgitation.

as i continue to be busy well past my normal busy season, i keep thinking it would be nice to have an assistant. not necessarily to help me with the photography end of things, but to run errands and wash the dishes. pass out halloween candy, get my oil changed. and blog my funny thoughts.

which, really, would be quite the assistant. because not only would she (or he... i would certainly not mind a he) have to be really organized and meticulous about cleaning and folding my socks, she would need to be witty and clever, know what was in my head and regurgitate my thoughts into something worth reading. something to make you laugh. or cry. or whatever. (because i'm all about the whatever, you know)

and she'd have to do it all for free, because i don't have room in my budget to pay an assistant. like i said, quite the assistant.

and on a complete tangent, i'd like you to know that i'm pretty sure this is the very first time i have ever written or typed the word regurgitate.

it's all in the little things, friends. all in the little things.

posted by julie @ 10:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary