10.26.2006

and so the mind goes.

well, i've been a little busy. coming into this fall, i wasn't expecting to do that many sessions, but i've found myself in the midst of my craziest fall ever.

and i think i'm starting to lose my mind.

on tuesday night, i made a lab run and met a friend for dinner before heading over to saver's to see about a costume for ashley's party on friday night. though i searched half-heartedly at eye-level, i found nothing i could get creative with, so i headed home.

after the drive from bloomington, i pulled up to the stoplight in maple lake and stopped at the red light. the semi that had been ahead of me was turning right, i was going straight. the semi stopped, looked both ways and drove off. i looked both ways, and seeing no cars, drove across the intersection.

about half-way through, i realized that i had not been sitting at a stop sign, but a stoplight and that light had not turned green.

and then this morning, on my way to work, i exited the interstate, only to sit in the right turn lane, waiting for the light to turn green.

it seems i have forgotten how stoplights work.

posted by julie @ 2:27 PM

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Jaime G said...

Oh dear! I will miss your mind so much!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary