12.27.2006

where i'm at.

it's an interesting thing to look at yourself and know that you aren't the same today as you were yesterday. and to feel that the person you have become is less of the person you want to be than you were before.

this is where i'm at.

i'm a little banged up. i have spent the last two weeks being incredibly crabby and short-tempered. i have had to apologize to so many so much. my processing time, which has been painfully pokey, is slowly getting back to normal. i don't sleep well and i feel the muscles and joints that are off. and i'm a nervous driver, something i've never had to deal with.

outwardly, there are signs of me having smacked my head on a telephone pole. i think this has added to my impatience with myself. i don't like playing the part of the invalid. i don't like being the one who isn't as quick as she should be. i know this is temporary, but it seems like it couldn't possibly take any longer to get back to normal. i will spend a considerable amount of time this next month and a half with my chiropractor.

so that is my update. that is how i'm faring. i am fine. i have been better, but i could be a lot worse.

posted by julie @ 3:16 PM

2 Comments:

At 12/28/2006 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could use a boo boo buddy!

 
At 12/31/2006 12:34 AM, Blogger Kevin Lundgren said...

I've never been to a chiropractor. I was raised that way. I don't trust Goodyear stores for wheel alignments either. My car feels like it's meandering on a road made of jello.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary