9.20.2005

about a girl.

In response to Jan's request, here goes...

Getting to Know Me…

Things I want to do before I die:
1. kayak really scary rapids.
2. finish the floors in my house.
3. remember to sit in my garden and listen.
4. learn to play the violin.
5. take the picture.
6. find a hand to hold.

Things I can do:
1. take a picture.
2. find beauty.
3. make a mean lasagna.
4. love.
5. talk.
6. climb a tree.

Things I cannot do:
1. dye my hair.
2. sing well.
3. wear size 6 shoes.
4. drink coffee.
5. stop reading.

Things that attract me to my husband:
1. still working on this... when i find him, i'll let you know.

Celebrity crushes (???):
1. matthew mcconaughey.
2. michael vartan.

People I want to do this next:
1. Joel
2. Erin
3. Cindy
4. Terry
5. Jesse

This sort of feels like a forward, so in that spirit... pass this on to five people and make a wish. in five days, just wait to see what will happen! all your dreams will come true! they'll finally bring back pudding pops!

posted by julie @ 9:32 AM

2 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 10:25 PM, Blogger cindy said...

Ah, I'm the Cindy!

I will accept this meme and post soon!

Hopefully before my home is visited by Rita....

 
At 9/22/2005 11:31 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

What?! They don't make pudding pops anymore???????

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary