3.27.2006

a little more ruby.

so, my grandma made it through her surgery just fine on friday. early saturday morning, though, she had a small stroke... there's a blood clot on the left side of her brain. the doctor's aren't super concerned about it and tell us that she'll recover and start to respond again in a few days.

i haven't seen her yet. i think i'm going tonight. my brother had a really hard time seeing her like that on saturday, but i don't know how not to go see her. what if, what if this is a bigger deal than they know? what if she doesn't recover? and even if she does, i don't want to wait almost a week to go see her after her surgery. i have things to tell her. time to spend with her. so i will go.

and just to give you a peak into what we've been doing lately, here are a few pictures...

my grandma and sons... my dad is the one in the middle.
my grandma (on left) & two sisters.

.

my parents.

my uncle david and great-great grandfather.

my grandma (in white) and three sisters.

my grandfather.

posted by julie @ 9:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary