7.28.2005

let it out.

God's had his charcoals out the last couple of nights. not sure if you've noticed, but i have. sometimes i forget to look. but i've been driving down the interstate around nine 0'clock the last two nights and have noticed the wispy, smudged gray clouds. what i love about it all is that he had the watercolors out first and put blues and pinks and oranges behind those dark grey clouds. it made for an incredibly stunning presentation. it makes me want to dig my old materials out. such a release it used to be for me. i wonder if God needed a release... do you suppose he needs them now and again?

posted by julie @ 3:55 PM

1 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 8:38 AM, Blogger Erin Bennett said...

I love the idea of God literally painting the scene. Beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary