11.07.2005

secret.

i am tired of being tired. i'm tired of trying to do it on my own. i am not good on my own. i don't know how i let myself get here. and why is it so easy and so hard to change? i didn't know that when i built my walls, i would shut him out, too. and sometimes, i hear the faint knocking down at the bottom of my wall, but i pretend i don't hear it while i put another stone on. sometimes, i think i'll get to it later, but i never do.

i'm tired of being tired.

posted by julie @ 9:58 AM

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 11:19 AM, Blogger Grandma and Grandpa Benson said...

. . . no longer a secret . . . a beautiful response to the knocking you hear . . . beautiful blog . . .

 
At 11/07/2005 3:03 PM, Blogger gloria said...

I took a moment and sat with you.
with you tiredness.
with your walls.
with your faint knocking.

The impression I'm getting is that if I can sit with you then he can too. He's both in there with you and locked out side.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary