10.07.2005

fruitful deliveries.

when i moved to maple lake, i had to have a po box. no other option was available to me and they made me pay a yearly fee to have one. well, i thought that was ridiculous, so i let them know what i think. i was granted permission to have my very own, real mailbox. outside my house. once i got my act together, the box went up quickly and i have been receiving mail on my street for three days now. day one brought a newspaper and a payment for some pictures. day two brought an unexpected large tip from the wedding i shot in september. today is day three of real mailbox living and i can't wait to get home to check it! who knew it would be so lucrative???

posted by julie @ 4:08 PM

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 11:35 AM, Blogger Erin Bennett said...

I'm happy someone is happy with their mail! I was just complaining about how my People magazine didn't come on time. :) These are important things, people!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary