11.14.2005

changing homes.

i wanted to make sure that i let you all know that i'm changing my blog address. i've prayed all morning about it, and i really think that God is leading me in a new direction. the truth is, i'm getting married, and it's changing everything. he's so great. he's a rock star. really. he is. i can't tell you his name, because being married to a rock star is very tricky business. i want my life to go on as normal, and not be seen as different by any of you. i care so much for you all, and want to share this new journey with you.

my new address will be marry-for-money.blogspot.com. the same julie will be present there, only now i'll be the wife of a rock star. a rock star's wife. and somehow, that will make me different.

posted by julie @ 10:06 AM

3 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 10:20 AM, Blogger Erin Bennett said...

You kill me! My class is reading quietly and I can't stop laughing. :) Thanks for really taking hold of this dream I have for you. And thanks for making my day!

 
At 11/14/2005 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

 
At 11/15/2005 10:53 AM, Blogger gloria said...

You are the best! Thanks for spreading your creative joy!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary