11.15.2005

reality of dreams.

yesterday morning as i was driving to work, i tried to think of something to post about. i was in the mood and ran through my weekend, trying to come up with something good. by the time i arrived at work, i had yet to settle on something, so i went about my morning routine. when i checked my email, i was greeted by a message from erin. it was like an answer from God. blog this.

so, just in case you were confused or worried about my mental state, be at peace. it was just a dream. but oh, what a funny tail it's turned out to have.

posted by julie @ 4:18 PM

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 9:12 AM, Blogger Erin Bennett said...

I'm glad I could help out your bloglessness. :)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary