12.06.2005

ashlin.

mid-november brings the birthdays of my two younger brothers. our very special guest that day was my cousin josh's daughter, ashlin. while the two of us were waiting for the rest of the gathering to join us outside for birthday pictures, we played a little game. ashlin runs in circles around julie and julie tries to "get her" with the camera. the tricky bit to it all, other than squatting in a skirt, was that every circle ashlin ran brought her a bit closer to me. a few rounds later, she'd be in my face, so i'd have to have her stop and back up. this was my absolute favorite picture from that day. just wanted to share.

posted by julie @ 4:21 PM

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 4:36 PM, Blogger gloria said...

That picture is full of delight!

 
At 12/07/2005 9:25 AM, Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

Nice job. You captured the feeling you described very well.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: amidst the water & the trees, minnesota

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary